“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" M. L. King
Monday, 24 February 2014
BBC State owned paedophile TV network
Evidence is finally emerging that the BBC the state owned propaganda machine was involved in the making and distribution of child pornography. British people should be aware what their license fees pay for! They pay for a state machine that pays pedophiles and funds the child porn sex trade and makes programs to help cover-up the sex trade in British children.
The BBC targets whistle blowers and victims of child sex abuse and pays and assists paedophiles.
BBC embroiled in further scandal as executive 'filmed Dutch child abuse movies'
DETECTIVES are investigating claims that a retired BBC executive abused young boys at his home in Amsterdam.
By: James Fielding
A retired BBC executive is alleged to have filmed pornographic films involving children [GETTY]
He let the bottom flat to a known British paedophile, kept the middle residence for himself and used the attic for filming pornographic films involving both adults and children
Former social worker Chris Fay
He is said to have owned a three-storey property near the city centre in the Eighties. Boys from British care homes were allegedly ferried there to take part in sex films.
Police have been told that the BBC employee was involved in the abuse and played a key role in distributing the films.
The news comes as Dutch police prepare to re-open an investigation into child sex, which may be broadened to include British paedophiles operating in the Netherlands.
A whistleblower tipped off the BBC Investigations Unit two weeks ago about the man, who has since retired from the Corporation.
The information was passed to the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Yewtree, the unit set up in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal to look into historic sex crimes.
Although the Sunday Express knows both the identity of the alleged abuser and his former address in Amsterdam, we have decided not to print the details to avoid jeopardising any police investigation. Scotland Yard refused to comment but the BBC last night confirmed it had alerted the Met.
A spokesman said: “Where allegations of criminal wrongdoing are received by the BBC, we pass them on to the police. We cannot comment on individual cases.”
Former social worker Chris Fay, who advised the National Association of Young People In Care, has shown a picture of the former BBC executive to an alleged victim.
Mr Fay said: “He confirmed that this was one of the men who abused him at the flat in Amsterdam when he was a boy.
“The man apparently owned the building. He let the bottom flat to a known British paedophile, kept the middle residence for himself and used the attic for filming pornographic films involving both adults and children.
"He is said to have travelled back and forth between London and Amsterdam, playing a key role in the distribution of the videos throughout Britain and Europe.” Last week, Dutch prosecutors confirmed they are to investigate the Netherlands former justice ministry secretary-general Joris Demmink for allegedly raping two Turkish boys.
Demmink will be questioned over allegations that he raped the boys, aged between 12 and 15, while visiting Istanbul in the mid-Nineties. He denies the claims and says he was not in Turkey at that time.
In 1998, his name came up during a Dutch inquiry, called the Rolodex Affair, into an Amsterdam paedophile network. The probe was shut down shortly afterwards, prompting accusations of a cover-up.
A spokeswoman for the Office of Public Prosecutions in The Hague said the Demmink case might trigger a wider investigation into British paedophiles in Amsterdam. She said: “The investigation will initially focus solely on the allegations made by the two Turkish boys.
“Whether the investigation starts to look at other things at a later stage, we don’t know, it’s too early to say.”
However, sources revealed Dutch and British police met last summer on the Isle of Wight.