A recent case is most interesting for many reasons. Michael Vause (ex Police Officer) admitted ten counts of making indecent images & made 563 indecent images.
Kirklees Magistrates’ Court heard how Vause was so ashamed of what he’d done that he couldn’t bring himself to speak about it, so he wrote it down to show to police.So, let’s be clear here ~ upon being found out, he refused to speak to police at all other than in writing, hiding behind the “right of silence” to hide the full gravity of his paedophiliac crimes… What a charming man, who was working for West Yorkshire Police Force in their Professional Standards Department!
Vause admitted ten counts of making indecent images and was yesterday sentenced to a three-year community order with sex offender programme and supervision requirements.He was also put on the sex offenders’ register for five years and must pay £85 costs.
Staggering! If this was an isolated case, then one could rule it out easily enough as a case of one lone nut-job…It is made worse when you consider that a rioter in London was jailed for 6 months for stealing some bottled water worth £3.50. and 62 year old Andrea Davison Child Abuse investigator was jailed for a total of 3 years for an alleged crime where no-one lost any money and no-one was harmed by Judge Niclas Parry who as a solicitor represented paedophiles in the infamous Waterhouse Inquiry.
The Daily Mail reported , 50 police officers have been arrested in child porn raids across the country. Isn’t what we are seeing here just the tip of a much bigger Paedophilia problem within the British Police force? All these Police Officers are compromised how many thousands of others are still being protected?
- Adviser to Britain’s police chiefs jailed after downloading child porn
- Policeman killed himself after child abuse material found, inquest told
- An ex police officer who was a director of the body that runs the Great Yorkshire Show has been jailed for possessing 4,000 images of child abuse.
- Police officer accused of child porn offences found stabbed to death in ‘vigilante attack’
- A police sergeant who admitted using vile child porn websites after his fiancee reported him to colleagues was today spared jail.
- Police officer on indecent images of children charge
- An award-winning police inspector who protected Margaret Thatcher when she was Prime Minister in the 1980s has been jailed for sending child porn to other paedophiles.
- Police officer jailed over indecent images of children
- Police officer charged with possessing indecent images
- Roads Policing officer PC Philip Strolin was charged last night and remanded in custody to appear before Swindon Magistrates’ Court today. The 50-year-old based in Buckinghamshire was arrested on Friday, November 19, and has resigned from the force.
- Philip Savidge, 26, of Alexandra Road, Burgess Hill, pleaded guilty at Lewes Crown Court today, Friday 2 September, to 42 offences of making and distribution of 54,323 indecent images of children, including the possession of 1,681 prohibited and extreme images.
Research and main story thanks to Jonathan Blakely