Clifford has strenuously denied the allegations
The trial date for celebrity publicist Max Clifford has been set for March 4 next year.The 70-year-old, who did not attend the hearing at Southwark Crown Court, faces 11 charges of indecent assault on seven teenage girls.
He is accused of committing the offences between 1966 and 1985, when the girls were aged between 14 and 19.
Clifford pleaded not guilty to all 11 charges last month.
He has previously vowed to clear his name and labelled the allegations against him "a load of nonsense".
"I'm totally innocent of these allegations and the nightmare continues," he said.
"All I know is up until the Jimmy Savile situation, no one ever said anything about me at all.
"What I've got to do now is to prove that these allegations are totally without foundation, which I know they are."
Clifford, from Hersham, Surrey, was charged in April after being arrested in December as part of Operation Yewtree, the national police inquiry sparked by claims of abuse against Savile.