A few weeks ago the police seized a computer with details about Bryn Alyn Community and its finances. Seized from a victim of child abuse. The police obviously think that the victims have not lost enough.
She said that "I
have taken the measure of posting all this as the police still have not
got the information from my hard drive which they seized several weeks
Below we feature the publication
Whereas the abused children received little or nothing those who set-up a system where children were abused and sold as sex slaves and used in child pornography for decades make a fortune. No proceeds of crimes in North Wales for paedophiles who made fortunes over the bodies of innocent children.
|They still own 50 acres of prime land|
Anyone who wants to can contact " HBJW Law LLP who say
"We are a firm of soliciotrs helping a number of victims of abuse. we
would welcome contact from any people who may be able to provide witness
HBJW Law LLP
Curtesy of Bryn Alyn Victims http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/bryn-alyn-community-some-missing-pieces.html
Bryn Alyn Community. Some missing pieces Updated.
- 70's - Bryn Alyn Community established, with ken white sr as financial and david evans as secretarty
- 70's - dr kedney and dr roberts are attached to the Community from their local practise in wrexham (just round corner from trevor street)
- 80's - ken white and david evans accused of physical and indecent assault respectively. both take non-residential care positions to avoid investigation. - fact as stated by Waterhouse.
- 80's - lynn williams accused of sexual impropriety with a resident of another children's home. (possibly bryn melyn near Bala)
- 80's / 90's - stephen elliot and ken white jr make directors.
- 90's - police investigation starts in june 91
- 90's - medical records start to vanish for residents
- 90-91 - lynn williams pressures 4 girls to have abortions and fails with 5th girl, before mutually agreed resignation.
- 91 - paul eccles replaced lynn williams as deputy of gatewen hall
- 91 - ken white replaced paul eccles as deputy of gatewen hall - back to residential care!
- 95 - John Allen signs over Co. and shares and BA to ken white sr for money, car, house and villa
- 95 - kedney keeps the yatch
- 95 - pentre saeson reverts to ken white sr in lieu of pension
- 96 - pentre saeson became prospects for young people - mentally ill children 8-21 -under stephen elliot (after bersham hall) cant find bill of sale for pentre saeson.
- 97 - Bryn Alyn Hall finally closed
- 97 - ken white junior inherited the lot when ken white senior died.
- 97 - prospects opened a home in chester run by ken white jr
- 97 - oasis care ltd is set up by david evans and ken white - social work with residential. mentally disabled 8-21 yr old, and elderly.
- 98 - ken white and david evans open a nursery on BA land
- 2012 - nursery closes.
ken white lives, with his wife, in bryn alyn hall, which is registered as an Hotel under Alyn Lodge ltd - hotels and other accomodation.
there are a total of 9 companies registered at alyn lodge, ponte y capel lane, gresford, as well as several more offsite.
david evans is a registered director of 14 actively trading companies at thee moment, half of which are registered at the Hall
ken white jr is a director of 8 companies - 7 trading at the moment. all registered at the Hall
Bryn Alyn Hall 25th November 2012 ©Snifferdog Publishing
circumstance? or dodgy?
prospects school which is in pentre saeson offers mechanics on the curriculem - david evans owns legacy service station (rhos) ltd - maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
they also offer horse riding - ken white has 10 - 15 horses on the 50 acres attached to bryn alyn.
dodgy as hell!
prospects house the children across wrexham in 10 houses, a total of 27 beds.
so thats 2-3 kids per house. that to me sounds like unvetted foster parents.
I have taken the measure of posting all this as the police still have not got the information from my hard drive which they seized several weeks ago.
See North Wales Abuse Uncovered for the Waterhouse Inquiry
I went back to Bryn Alyn Hall on Saturday 20th April and saw a single storey building in the process of being renovated.
©JoMy recollection of this building is that it contained the woodwork room and another couple of classrooms.
As we walked around the outside of the building, I could see paperwork in the windows, both loose sheets and files/folders.
©JoThe building looked as though it had been out of use since Bryn Alyn shut in 1997.
As we walked further across the driveway and round towards what is signposted as "Alyn Lodge" I noticed a distinct lack of horse.
What had been 10-15 horses in November was down to a meager 2, despite the warm weather.
Further round towards the footpath down to Wilderness, I noticed a lot of fencing was being replaced and a huge bonfire had been built, burned and was again in construction, as wheelbarrows of rubble and paperwork from the building were being dragged across the drainage ditches.