Happy Mum Carla Pedro from Portugal and her 5 children children stolen from her by the UK State
Posted by Sabine Kurjo McNeill Victims unite
Carla is risking prison to tell you a little of her story becase the courts have made it contempt of court for her to publish these photographs of her own children.
We’ve seen and heard this before:
- Social Workers and lawyers do anything to give false hopes to parents who do not only get punished without having committed any crime but also bereaved without there being any death
- BUT: the hopes are false; for the agenda is NOT to follow Children’s Act 1989 or the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child but to meet adoption targets and to get kickbacks from foster parents receiving £400 per week to foster a child
- when I read Carla’s comment about her barrister on Facebook I responded to her request for help.
- UK David Jenkins, organiser of Stolen Children UK whose 4 children were taken and who’s currently in Swansea prison - Swansea Council
- UK Kellie Cottam whose case was vacated after she rallied too much support for daring to risk imprisonment – Flintshire Council
- US Melissa Laird Sent to Holloway Prision then deported penniless and homeless so that her son could be adopted – with a hearing scheduled for 05 December 2013 – Barnet Council
- Nigerian Musas who were sentenced to seven years of imprisonment so that two children could be adopted and five ‘cared’ for; their appeal will be heard on 06 December 2013 – Haringey Council
- Portuguese Pedros risking prison whose hearing is on 09 and 10 December - Lincolnshire County Council
- Latvian Katya Brice whose mother is Laila Brice – stolen and adopted by Merton Council – without court order
- UK Phil Thompson‘s 3 greatgrandchildren – Walsall Council
- UK Lakeisha, Aliceah, Keane & Brodi-Lee whose hearing is scheduled for January 2014 – meanwhile they are crying to be heard - Banes Council
- UK Henry Angus Pate whose mum is here - Kent Council
- UK Charlene Tootle‘s two children – Liverpool Council.